Saturday, June 12, 2010

King Kamehameha Day

Yesterday was my first day off from HYCC, thanks to the holiday!  I love how we have holidays nearly every single month! 

I had lots of errands to do yesturday, so since I was in the area, I decided to stop and say hi to my Papa.  The Windward side was so beautiful and green!


Hawaii State Verteran's Cemetary is lucky to have a really nice view of the Ko'olau Mountain Range!


My Papa's grave site: I didn't have flowers with me but I had some shells!


 
And lastly, one of my errands was to pick up a paint pen that matches the color of my dad's stand up paddle board (SUP).  He is on a mission to find the exact tint.  The one I picked up was close, but still not the right color, so I get to keep the paint pen!  :)


My dad has a cute little air brush compressor!  We were playing around with it yesterday!  It's really fun!


It takes practice and a little technique to get the paint to be consistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment