Friday, June 4, 2010

Ending of a Chapter

Today the Waikiki Aquarium had a goodbye party for me and one other person.  Can you believe I've been working at the aquarium for 3 years already!?  I'm sad to leave because I've made so many good friendships and I've learned so much about myself at the same time.  I'll miss all the animals, especially watching the jellies grow bigger!  Jellies are cool!  I'll even miss the monk seals...

The aquarium has played an important part in my college career and now that I have graduated, I will be moving on.  This is the ending of one chapter, but the beginning of another.  Hawaii Youth Conservation Corps starts next week Monday, and I know there will be a lot more memories and life lessons!  I'm excited!

The Live Exhibits Staff (minus a few):


I surfed at Queens today.  It was so crowded!  Now I remember why I don't surf there in the day time....  I was able to show off my new board, The Stoker, to some familiar faces.  Everyone thinks my fin is ridiculous and were laughing at it!  What's wrong with my fin?  I think its mighty fine!  They must be jealous!  :)

I've been counting down the days to Ryan's return!  Only 21 more days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Don't count the days. The next thing you know he'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is a new day and a new page, more stories and memories for your new chapter.

    ReplyDelete