Thursday, December 16, 2010

Star Struck

Me and my friend went surfing today!  I feel like I haven't surfed in ages!  I definately had the wrong board...shoulda had my short board!!!
The waves were gooood!  

While I was parking the car, my friend totally spotted this guy like super far away, she said "Thats the Caan guy!"  She couldn't remember his name, and I had no idea what his real name was.  He's the guy from Hawaii Five-0, Scott Caan!  I wasn't gonna go over to say hi, plus I didn't really think it was actually him, but my friend made me do it!  I'm glad though because it was the first TV star I ever met (afterwards I learned that he's actually this really famous guy that's been in a lot of movies, like Ocean's Eleven!).  If I look tall, it's because he's short!  SHORT! I'm only five feet!  And he's SUPER DEDUPER HAIRY, like gross hairy! 

This is me not wanting to touch his hairyness (my friend said his back was super hairy too when she posed for her picture!). And Scott Caan (Dano) looking, well hung over or something, he looked shaggy and tired I guess, and nothing like Dano, well except for his face.
At least I leaned in a little for the picture! I'd rather meet that Australian guy, the other cop guy, what's his name?! Or the skinny Korean girl, the one that plays Kono!  Sorry Dano! :)


Girls day out in the water!


Sunset session!


1 comment:

  1. What surf? that's standup paddle conditions.

    ReplyDelete