Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sick at home during a Swell

I like to think that I rarely get sick. And today happens to be one of those days that I had to stay at home because of some type of sinus cold.  Nothing too major, but I hate that there's a swell today and I can't go!  Booooo!!!!  Me and Ryan planned a surf date for this morning too!  :(  Well, I'm super bummed I didn't get to go but I'm stoked for Ryan because he told me he got BARRELED today!!!!  Way to go Ryan!!!!  <3

Anyways, some advice for those of you who plan to jump in the water anytime until summer time, wear a WETSUIT because the water is ice cold!  I'm going to blame myself for staying in the water too long yesterday at work and getting sick!  At least I was able to get two good photos!  I was trying to get profile pictures of fishes - not the easiest thing in the world to do!  It was fun anyway!  Next time I won't wait to return to shore when I'm shivering!

The water quality wasn't exactly great for photography...


My photo of the day!!!  The smiling Saddle wrasse!


And a cute baby Hawaiian Sergeant


No comments:

Post a Comment