Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reef Watch Waikiki MLCD Monitoring Blog

Did I ever mention the Reef Watch Waikiki site?  Bookmark it!  :)  Everything that has to do with marine life is on there!

Even though there has been some wave action on the south shore today (yay for late south swells!) I was still able to get some decent underwater shots!  :)  The only one that has still eluded my camera is the Brighteye Damsel fish, which I hope to get a picture of by the end of the year!  If only I had a better camera....nah my Canon point and shoot is awesome (and so is PhotoShop)!

This is a juvenile Yellowtail Coris, a wrasse.  The adult looks drastically different!


The endemic Hawaiian Whitespotted Toby.


Juvenile Saddle Wrasse, the most common in species in Waikiki.


No comments:

Post a Comment