Monday, September 27, 2010

Rocky Mountain meets Cassidy

Ryan surprised me with a gift the other day!!!!  I love surprises and I love gifts!  :)  As you know, I have tried every brand of sunscreen out there to try to protect my fair skin.  But nothing seems to work as good as my new sunscreen that Ryan just bought me!!!!!  It's called Rocky Mountain and although it's not 100 SPF, it works just as good!!! And it's super water resistant, which means it's perfect for SURFING!!!!!   :)  The secret ingredient that's unique to this brand is Titanium Dioxide, also you can buy it in quart or gallon size!!!!  I think everyone should get a pump for sunscreen - it's awesome!!!!!  I don't know how I can get so excited about sunscreen, but Ryan has given me the best gift ever!  The gift of healthy, cancer-free skin!!!!!  :)   I doubt I'll need anything better than Rocky Mountain, so for now, I'm sticking with it!  And I think it'll be cheaper in the long run and be more effective!


No comments:

Post a Comment