Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Night Fireworks in Waikiki

Yesterday me and Ryan surfed at Rockpiles.  It was ok, kind of soft and the swell was coming in from a weird direction.  There were lots of close outs - I'm not really a fan of close outs....But it was still fun!  They always have sail boat races on Fridays, thats why there are so many of them in the water!


Afterwards, we waited around for the fireworks!!!  Fireworks never get boring!  Every Friday night in Waikiki, there's a fireworks show!  This was the first time me and Ryan got to sit UNDER the fireworks!!!  They were literally right above us and the ashes and paper were falling down around us!  I felt like if I reached my arm out I'd be able to touch them!  It was the most amazing and awesome experience ever!  The lights, the sounds, the colors, and my Ryan -  I was in heaven for a short while!  :)

Diamond Head at night, and some stars and Jupiter.


Our front row seats to the fireworks!!!  They were set up right in front of the rainbow hotel!


These pictures were taken using a simple point and shoot Canon!  Awesome yeah?  I think Ryan is going to enter one of them into a photo contest!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment