Thursday, August 12, 2010

Small Day at Kaisers...

There's a small little bump in town today, so me and Ryan decided to check out Kaiser's again, since yesterday was so much fun!  When we got there, it was so incredibly crowded!!!  Doesn't anyone work anymore?  I was only able to catch one wave there because all the guys were such wave hogs!  So Ryan suggested we paddle over to Rock Piles, which was a great idea!  I caught way more waves and the crowd there was super nice!  Thank you Ryan for letting me drop in on you, you're the best! <3

This is a shot of Rock Piles, pretty small day today!


I tried to zoom in and catch a good wave...I think I missed it...


This is what happens when you meet the reef, it says 'Hi' and then eats you.  That's what I get for surfing at low tide...hopefully I won't find coral growing in there!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment